Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Big Step Towards Her Arrival!!

We have been busy preparing for our little one. The first step to start on her room was to move the office out of her room. So we had to prepare another room into the office. We basically just had to paint, but it needed it so badly!! Here are some more pictures. I love the way it turned out. My hubby picked out the paint color, and he did a fabulous job!!

Before: Yeah, let's not even talk about the before! HA! This was a room that we had not done anything to since we moved in. I just had a whole bunch of anything in this room, mostly kids toys.

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
Can't wait to start on her room now! There is so much to do, and I am sure we will be working on it right up to her arrival! I cannot believe I am almost 20 weeks! WOW! Praise God!


11 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Awesome job, Lori! Have you thought about painting that built-in dresser white too? That might look neat too. You did GREAT and I love the white ceiling (way better than before) haha!

Kendra said...

Wow!! GREAT job!! I can't wait to see Baby Girl's room come together! =)

Nick and Kristi said...

Looks great...Amazing what some paint and decor can do to a room...Just wait until I post our room that will be the nursery I think I could win an award for the ugliest room ever and same for us hasnt been touched since we lived here and I have pretty much used it as junk room but I finally cleaned it out for the most part but it needs to hard core TLC:)

Micha said...

WOW! You guys did such an awesome job! If you can make an office that stunning I can not wait to see the babies room!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the changes! We havent' done anything yet to get ready for our little guy. We have talked about it but nothing has changed. Oh well I know we will get going on all our projects soon.

Lianna Knight said...

GREAT job :) Can't wait to see what you do with the little ones room now!?!?

Jamie said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see the nursery :)

Brittany said...

Looks fabulous! Amazing what some paint can rearranging can do. I saw all of your Cavs gear. Will you guys be rooting for them this year? Hubs is not sure yet...

Lori said...

Looks amazing :) Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery :)

I'm your newest follower by the way!
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Hi Lori! I've been reading your blog for a while now and I'm so excited about your pregnancy and the fact that you are having a GIRL!!!

Nick and Kristi said...

Hey little miss...Havent heard from you in a while via new post just wanted to check in on you and make sure you are OK:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails