Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank You and 5 Years!

I want to thank you all for your kind congratulations on our pregnancy. We feel so blessed and very thankful! I know that hearing of a pregnancy is always hard when you are going through infertility, so I really appreciate all of your comments! Our God is an awesome God! !


Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary! We did not do anything special for our anniversary, but I think we both didn't even want too. We are still so thrilled about our pregnancy, that we we content with just being at home! We have been through so much in the 5 years that we were married. It wasn't always easy, especially with infertility in our marriage. I am so thankful that my wonderful hubby stuck with me through thick and thin!!

I would love to lift anyone up in prayer who is still waiting on there little blessing!!

18 comments:

AmyK said...

Happy anniversary! And congratulations on your latest blessing! Prayers for a healthy, safe, and smoooooth pregnancy!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are just the sweetest ever for thinking of others during this amazing time in your life with your blessing! Have a great weekend :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Happy anniversary--what a wonderful and perfect gift...you are so deserving!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Happy anniversary--what a wonderful and perfect gift...you are so deserving!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful anniversary surprise!! :) I'm so happy we will be pregnant together. :) happy anniversary!!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and CONGRATULATIONS on your BLESSING!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

By the way, you look beautiful!!

JennyLee said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations on Baby and 5 years!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I just got home from the beach and was checking some of the blogs I missed while i was on vacation. Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so happy for you. I know that a long road this has been for you and your husband. You will both be wonderful parents.

Ashley Tremaine said...

Congrats on your anniversary and the baby!! I can't wait to hear how many little babes are in there!! I'm so happy for you!!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a wonderful anniversary present!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Jamie said...

Happy anniversary! I'm still just so excited for y'all :) Great picture too!

Lianna Knight said...

You are so sweet Lori!! Enjoy every minute of this miracle :)

A said...

Congrats again :) I'd love for you to pray for us- we're celebrating our 5-year anniversary next weekend, which just happens to be the end of the current 2ww. I can't imagine how amazing it would be to find out we're pregnant and be able to celebrate that, too, along with our marriage. Thank you for offering to pray for us/me!!

Nick and Kristi said...

Cheers to Five Years!!!!

Nick and Kristi said...

Thanks for the comment...it is fun that we are so close...AI really think you are having twins!!! We have another US this week on Friday...Because of my past M/c my Reproductive Immuniologists monitors me on a weekly basis...I dont mind it though gives me reassurance...To be honest this pregnancy I dont have as many symptoms as prior ones....Although the further along I get the more symptoms Im developing...I am on oral progesterone pills at night and after I take them its like Ive been drugged pretty much knocks me out...but Ive noticed Im tired more throughout the day now too...and also Im not working right now because Im on restrictions and my job is very physical Im an occupational therapy assistant so they cant accomadate my restrictions:( So I get plenty of rest....and I have noticed I am becoming more nauseous..more so if I dont eat regular....and my girls are bigger and can see def veins but not sore like they have been in the past...So how are you feeling? Oh thought of one more symptom...I noticed that I have been a little more irritated lately exp with my hubby God bless him...I am usually very patient but have noticed I am kind of snappy of course I always appoligize but I just do stuff so fast like uncontrollable but its all good...Ok hope to hear from you soon:) Take car

Jodi said...

HEY SISTER! I am so happy tht i have a sister and brother in law like u and kevin.. i guess.. jk jk jk lol im so happy.... LUV YA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails