Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 7 Weeks!!


Monday, July 19
Our Little Blessing at 7 weeks!

How far along? 7 Weeks

Baby's size? This week our little Blessings hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs!!

Weight Gain? I had gained 3 pounds, then I went back down to where I was. I have not weighed myself in a few days, I am sure I have gained a few!

Maternity clothes? No more new maternity clothes. I have not started wearing any yet, I have been living in my yoga pants!!

Stretch marks? None

Sleep? Well, this changed since my 6 week update. I started to not sleep good at all! I constantly just need to turn from side to side, like I am really fidgety. I feel the constant urge to stretch, then my stomach stretches and it feels good. I thought this was kinda weird, it was a definite change for me. Did this ever happen to you?

Foods I am loving? Pretzels make me feel a lot better when I am feeling nauseated. I can eat pretty much anything...once, then I get so nauseated that I never want to see, smell or taste that food item again!! That has happened with every meal this last week, pretty soon I will be out of food to eat!! Milk has been something I really like, and it makes me feel a little better sometimes.

Foods I am hating? Nuts, fried foods, chicken (I could so gag right now)!

Best moment this week? Really feeling pregnant!! I totally know now that our little Blessing is in there!!

Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!

Symptoms? Nausea the whole day, occasional cramping, very tired.

Gender? I have no idea as of right now! We will be finding out though!

What I miss? NOTHING!!!

What I'm looking forward to? Seeing our little Blessing tomorrow!!!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you can, and make so you have food in the house that makes you feel good!

Milestones: We are 7 weeks pregnant, and after 4 years of waiting I have finally experienced morning sickness (actually all day sickness would be a better word for it)!

Emotions: I have been feeling so blessed this week, and my heart has really been hurting for those still longing for a child. No matter what your situation, or what you are going through please know that people are praying for you!!

Here is our 7 week belly picture!

I think the belly pretty much looks the same to me, it feels like it is growing and tightening up a little. I cannot suck it in at all!! One thing that does look different is how tired my face looks, I couldn't believe the difference from last week!!

Today I feel so blessed to have been blessed with a pregnancy!!!

10 comments:

Nick and Kristi said...

I dont know what it is but every prego women hates chicken right now but me....I cant eat enough chicken strips:) I must be weird....Glad things are going well for you and cant wait to hear all about your US...Take Care!!!!

Jamie said...

Love it! You look so cute :)

Brittany said...

aw, I'm so excited for you!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

This is great, although I am so sorry you are not feeling up to par. I'll be praying that the sickness passes and you can enjoy more of the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

I've heard from alot of pregnant women that they had issues with chicken. I never did though. So glad things are going well. Can't wait to hear the exciting news that you got to see your little blessing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Jaclyn said...

I remember feeling restless like that and the stretchy thing too! It was a weird feeling. I read somewhere that it's the baby "burrowing" in and getting comfy.
:)

Ape said...

I couldn't eat red meat when I was pregnant with both of my girls. It was horrible, like couldn't even go down the aisle at the grocery store. NOTHING helped with my morning sickness so Im glad you are finding something to help it. Im sooooooo excited for you, and I just love looking at your little belly. I can't wait tohear all about your ultrasound!!!

Shelley said...

Hello! I found your blog yesterday I think through Ashley? Can't remember. But I'm having fun reading your blog. It's so cute! And I'm happy for you and your little blessing!

Meant to be a mom said...

Yay to 7 weeks. I'm so glad your doing good. You will be wearing maternity clothes before you know it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails