May's cycle on clomid is over, and we are starting June's. We had an unsuccessful month of Clomid, but in my eyes a very successful month. We have made a lot of headway in the last month. I am so sorry that I kept you out of the loop totally. I was/am so caught up with just enjoying life right now. The days and weeks are just flying by like crazy! I really had gone through so many emotions throughout last months cycle. I had a wonderful cycle. I ovulated!
On CD 15 I had an ultrasound done and what we found made us very happy and hopeful. 2 perfect follicles on my left side. I then felt the ovulation pains a few days later, and that is something that I will remember for the rest of my life. I have never felt that before, and I have never ovulated. So you can only imagine my excitement and at the very same time I seemed to be holding my breath till the end of the cycle.
A week later I had blood work confirm that I ovulated with a Progesterone level of 45.7. Yeah, a step up from 0.5 and 2.0! We were thrilled and were very much anticipating to POAS!!
We did POAS from CD 23 to CD 28. We (mostly my hubby) just could not wait until CD28. Each test we took was negative, and with each test it made it easier for me to deal with the "ultimate" negative in the end. I really feel like my hubby was my rock through all of this, he has truly exceeded all my expectations of what a hubby should be at a time like this.
So now, since I ovulated my Dr. says I will start with my cycle on my own. Which is unheard of to me!! Then we will do Clomid again this cycle. Our Dr. was so happy with the way the 200mg of Clomid reacted to me. So here's to 200MG of Clomid in June, along with many wonderful days of Summer!




15 comments:
I'm so glad that your body is working correctly. Your right that's fabulous news. Good for you for still being so positive. Fingers crossed for this next cycle. Prayers!
Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about and praying for you. Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction.
A good husband is definitely a treasure.
Praying things continue to go well and that I will soon be reading a big announcement on your blog.
What does your doctor say about those ovulation test strips you can buy at the drugstore? I tried them last month and I showed positive on the 14th and 13th anticipated day before my next period (which turned out to be correct since I am on my period now sorry for TMI-14 days after the positive ovulation strip) But since I just told you I am on my period it means I am not pregnant. I did buy a second box for this next month when my period is over. Just wanted to know if I am wasting money. I did have a positive strip and no pregnancy...
Lori, I'm so glad to hear that!! I was praying for a positive this month, but a positive ovulation result IS an answer to prayer! Next month, girl. Next month!
Glad to hear good news :) I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
Yay!!! So very exciting!!! Hopefully June holds lots of excitement!
I am sooo happy to hear you ovulated! That is great news and I am happy to hear you are making progress! I love your attitude through this. You are a great inspiration. :)
I had been thinking about you!! I'm so happy to hear you ovulated on your own with the Clomid that is awesome!!!! :-D Hopefully good things will be coming in June!
So happy to hear the good news!! I have been thinking about you and checking in often! Hang in there and I will continue thinking and praying for you guys! Have a great week Lori!
Yea for ovulation! Yea for a good clomid dose! Yea for a wise doctor! Yea for an excited and strong husband! Yea for an AMAZING outlook! and YEA for a wonderful God with PERFECT timing!!!!! Praying this month is THE month! Hugs and love to you my dear friend!!!
Wonderful news!!! Continuing to pray :)
Sending prayers your way! I have a good feeling about this one!:)
congrats girl!! im so exctied for you and the hubby!! Keep us up to date
that's great news hun!!
i'm happy for you! what a huge step forward you know you are making!
i will be praying for you!!
Hi Lori!
I ran across your blog on another blog and the word clomid in your title caught my eye. I just finished my first clomid cycle and it was negative. I was pretty bummed out. Well, that is an understatement! I cried for 2 hours straight!
I'm so glad that you have made progress!!!! It's SO good to focus on the small steps involved in the process, even if we don't reach our ultimate goal yet. I know I have to do that!
I'll be sure to add you and your husband to my prayer list!
Katy :)
Post a Comment