Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hopefully No More Clomid...Ever

I finished my last Clomid on Friday. I am hoping that I will never need to take Clomid again. I am hoping and praying for a positive result so much. I don't even want to think about if its negative. We will find out in about 2 weeks. That feels like forever from now! I will need to work on my patience. I know that Clomid majorly makes your hormones go crazy!! I was so glad when I was done taking the Clomid, because I felt like myself again almost immediately!

I was thinking about all of my friend who are going through IF. Especially yesterday. I just really try to focus on my Mother and my Mother-in-law on Mother's Day. It has been 3 Mother's Day's since we are going through IF, and I hope that this was the last one without our little Blessing. I try not to focus on me not being a Mother. I am fine until I hear a song about "little ones", then I get very emotional and mostly sad.

Yesterday my sis-n-law on hubby's side let me go through 2 totes of her baby boy clothes. I was in heaven. It was so fun to go through the clothes and pick out the ones that our little blessing will wear someday!! Now I want to wash everything up, then organize them by size. So that whenever I really do need them, they will be ready to go!! I hope and pray that I can get them out soon!!

This was a really random post!! A little bit of everything! I hope that you all are having a wonderful start to your week!

Today I feel blessed that I feel like myself again!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Little baby clothes are the best :) You'll be a great mom!

Meant to be a mom said...

First of all how sweet of your SIL.
And yay to finishing your chlomid. Good for you! My prayers are with you, I remember you guys every morning in my daily prayers. Hoping for a positive :)

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet of your SIL! And yay for your last day of clomis EVER! :)

Melody said...

I'm really praying and hoping for you as well!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Praying the clomid works for you! What a blessing that would be not to have to take it ever again.

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Praying the clomid works...baby clothes are my favorite! I could shop for them and have more fun than when I shop for myself!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails