Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Painting Project

I had mentioned my small painting project just recently. So I wanted to share it with you.

I have had this small project on my to-do list for 3 years (ever since we moved in). So you can imagine how happy I am that it is done.

I painted the entrance to our upstairs. The people who lived here before had wallpaper everywhere!! I am working on a post to show you the before and afters of our home. We love our house so much. I think it's because we have done so much to it, we have painted a lot!!


Before

After

I painted the hallway the same color as our kitchen/dinning room. I love how it turned out. It feels so much more cozy!! You know how much I love a cozy home!!

Today I feel so blessed to have finally got this done!!

4 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

love it! it certainly does make it cozier...i agree!!

Anonymous said...

It does look cozier! Great job!

Jamie said...

It looks great!

Brittany said...

Great color choice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails