Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dining Room Transformation

Next I want to share our Dining Room transformation with you. As you can see there was lots of floral wallpaper going on when we moved in.

Before


Before

Underneath that wallpaper was wonderful paneling!! I love to paint over paneling, I think it gives the room such a cozy feel. We also took off that molding that divides the wall (I know there is a name for it, but cannot think of it).

After

After
We left the original carpet in the dining room, so all we did was remove wallpaper and paint.

After

After
It is so amazing what a little bit of work can do to make a house feel like your home!!


Today I feel so blessed to live in a house that I love!!!


9 comments:

Jamie said...

It looks great! I'm always so impressed with y'alls room makeovers :)

Lianna Knight said...

GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks great, Lori!!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Love it, I don't mind paneling either--it definitely is cozier :) I like seeing all your transformations!

Unknown said...

It looks awesome!! Great job!

Jeremi said...

you have a beautiful home -- i really like how you re-did things to make it more your own style.

wondering how you're doing, praying you'll see a positive real soon now . . . .

Jeremi

Elaine said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing?!?

Elaine

Annie said...

what a wonderful transformation!!! it turned out great hun!! love your decorating style :)

Jessica said...

It looks beautiful! Why would they ever have had that floral wallpaper? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails