Today is Clomid day 5, and I am so excited that I am almost done taking my Clomid. Only 2 more days left.
The "evil" side affects are still lingering with me, but I have been doing better with controlling them. I have just started to get really emotional, like I could cry at the drop of a hat. Another side affect that has been happening since Clomid day 3 is dizziness. I take my pills mid morning, then it seems by 5pm or so everything starts to spin in my head. It is so weird. It's not like I have a hard time walking, it's like it's all in my head. Really strange. I have not once, felt sick to my stomach, nauseous, or had a headache (praise God)!
Right now I feel like the time is just dragging by. I am anxious for my appointment on CD 15, and to find out if the Clomid has worked so I can ovulate. That will be found out towards the end of next week.
I have been so excited ever since my cycle started. It's like I am already telling myself that I will have a positive result. I need to stop that right now. I want to think positive but, at the same time so many times before I have been let down. I just don't want to make it harder for myself if it is not a positive result this Cycle. I have been stocking up on my baby clothes from garage sales, etc. I want to get them all out and prepare them for our little blessing.
I would LOVE to hear from ANYONE who has ever been on Clomid, and how many MG. I am doing 200MG this cycle. I would love to hear if you had any side affects, how many cycles that you've taken Clomid, and IF IT WORKED!!
Today I feel so blessed to have lots of baby boy and baby girl clothes that are ready whenever our little blessing arrives.




9 comments:
Still praying for you :)
Great news! Thinking positive is almost half the battle!
How exciting. Your getting closer to trying.
I was on clomid and I think I took allot. I don't remember now exactly how much I took? I know I started on 75 and worked my way up over the next year. I ended with some obscene amount like 250 or 300. I did get headaches and I did feel dizzy though, I do remember that. The symptoms do fade after a week or two of not taking them anymore. I hope you feel better soon.
Oh the lovely dizziness...it's miserable! I took my Clomid in the mornings for the first year of taking Clomid...here recently I started taking them at night with my last meal of the day and I could tell a HUGE change...I am hoping and praying you will not need ANY more rounds of clomid; but if you do have to take another round try taking them at night---it really helped me with the dizziness...
Love you lots and praying for you SO much!
Aww I love buying baby clothes when I find them at a good price. I got out all of the little baby clothes the night before my retrieval and prayed over all of them. It's time to have a little baby in these adorable clothes we have been collecting. :) I'm glad you have only two more nights of the Clomid. And I'm hoping this is THE cycle for you!
Clomid...I just finished round 3 at 100mg. I get horrible hot flashes, uber emotional and the hormones make my face break out. Yay for finding out soon if it's worked! Keep up the positivity!!! Prayers!
I only was on 50mg, but I took it 4 months, and it didn't work :( I hope it's different for you! Hang in there with the side effects!
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Clomid is kicking your butt. My best friend took clomid before an IUI and she was convinced she was pregnant b/c of all the symptoms even though she knew it was almost impossible. She would complain of headaches, cramps, and dizziness and she was only on 100MG so I'm sure it'll go away soon.I hope it doesn't make you too miserable though. I'm saying a prayer for you guys.
About 16 months ago I was on Clomid 100mg. I hated the way it made me feel. Super emotional and major hot flashes and also some dizziness. The main reason I hated it was because it overstimulated my ovaries and I ended up with 2 softball size cysts (which no one told me was a possible side effect) Needless to say I got off of Clomid and by the grace of God got preg. naturally 4 months later with a healthy baby girl. THERE IS HOPE!!!!
Post a Comment