Today is Day 3 for my Clomid...and I have seen the evil Clomid brought to life, in me.
Last night I had a little bit of a meltdown. By meltdown I mean, a major attitude. Everything just felt annoying, and I was not capable of being rational and thinking things through. I had no desire to be nice or kind. This happened close to bedtime, and I always have a hard time at bedtime anyway. I think it's when I am not really tired, then I think about all the possibilities. Like "What if this cycle will not work?" "Why did I have to go through all this in the first place?" I tend to think about all things bad. Then mix in 200MG of Clomid, well...it's not good.
I have 4 more days to go, I pray that it will not get worse. But I am preparing myself for it to get worse.
I thought I had this Clomid under control, but it came out like a Lioness!! Of course I felt great this morning, no worries, no anxiety. But come tonight...I fear the dreaded hours of the late night!!
I scheduled my appointment for my ultrasound and blood work on CD 15. I will need to be there at 7am, and I need to have 32oz of water drank by 6am!!! I have no idea how I will get that much water down, that early! I get to go to a Clinic that is a lot closer than my Dr.'s office, so that is great. My Dr. wanted me to get this stuff done early so that they can get the results quicker.
Today I feel blessed that I don't feel sick on the Clomid!!




6 comments:
Hi Lori,
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog -- Clomid can be a tough drug at times, but it seems like you have a super attitude! I'm praying that this cycle is the end of the ttc road for you and the beginning of a new adventure -- PARENTHOOD!!
Take care : )
Jeremi
Oh Lori! I am sure it is hard knowing that something else is in charge of your body right now. Hopefully it is in charge in a good way!
Nights can be hard for me too. Maybe it might be a little easier tonight because you know what to expect? And yikes! That's alot of water to drink that early in the moring. I'll be praying your appointment goes well and that your side effects won't continue to bother you.
200 mg? That's rough, Lori!! I can't imagine the side effects! I've just been on 50 mg and it was plenty rough on me...and my husband! Ha!!
Praying so hard for you girl!!
Oh goodness. I'll keep you in my prayers, not much longer!
Try to add some of the sugar free/calorie free crystal light packets into your water. If I add that I just suck down the water. It's amazing how much faster it goes!
Post a Comment