Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Clomid Day 2

Today was the second day of my Clomid. I took it this morning again. I was talking to my hubby on the phone right when I was ready to take the pills, so we said a quick prayer together. It was so special.

So far today I am feeling great. No side affects. Here are some of the most common side affects of Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate).

Stomach upset, bloating, abdominal/pelvic fullness, flushing (hot flashes), breast tenderness, headache or dizziness.

I have not had one of those side affects! I feel really good. I remember last year when I was on lower doses of Clomid, I had major hot flashes. So now I have 2 days down, and 5 more to go. I am taking 4 pills each morning which are 50Mg each. We are praying that the 200MG is what we have needed all along!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for no side effects!! :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

great news--i hope and pray it continues!!

Anonymous said...

You may want to prepare for the hot flashes! Wish you the best this cycle!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go for no side effects! Hope it stays that way.

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so glad the meds are going well. Prayers for you guys!!!

The Pifer's said...

Oh the evil clomid---praying for you sweet friend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails