Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!

We had lunch at my parents home, which was of course delicious!! We started the day going to our Church, I always love to see all the people that come for Easter Sunday. It would be so nice to have our Church so full on every Sunday!!

I always cut off the hubby's head when we take a picture!


Finally, hubby's head is in the picture! HA!


Today I feel so blessed to have a Saviour that laid His life down for mine!! I am so undeserving of His love. I am so far from perfect, I have so much to work on to display the love of our God to others. My Mom got me and my hubby a devotional book for Easter, I thought that was such a thoughtful gift. Because celebrating our Lord is the real reason for Easter!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Lori! You guys are such a cute couple. :)

Jamie said...

Y'all are too cute :) Our church was packed on Easter too...way more than usual!

Meant to be a mom said...

Cute pics of you two. I'm glad you had a good Easter with your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

Bridgette said...

Great pics!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I agree, would be nice to have the church packed for every occasion or non-occasion! Love your dress..very cute on you!

Ms. J said...

Cute pics! I always cut off my hubby's head too! He is just too tall..or I am just that bad at trying to take pics of us :)

Annie said...

aw!! you two are too cute!!! love the photos!!
glad you had a great easter hun :)

Brittany said...

Happy Easter! Adorable photos!!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

You look so pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails