Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Infertility Consultation

It is so hard for me to believe that tomorrow is the big day! I still remember back in the Fall of 2009 when I made the appointment, I thought that April will never come! Now I am sitting here very nervous, and yet full of joy about what lies ahead tomorrow.

Let's just say that my cycle is not cooperating. So I have many questions to ask the Dr. tomorrow. I have recently been reading a lot about PCOS, and I know that I have symptoms of that. I was diagnosed with a slight case of PCOS at the beginning of our TTC journey. I had already known a lot about PCOS, but I think that I was kidding myself. For so long I felt that it doesn't matter that I have PCOS, I can still conceive. Well, when you do not ovulate, you cannot get pregnant! I think I have finally realized that I cannot give myself false hope (anyone going through IF knows what I mean). I know that I have not got my hopes up for a pregnancy like I used to, but there is still that small thought that goes through my mind when I think that I am having a pregnancy symptoms, which are not pregnancy symptoms. I know that I have problems that need to be addressed. Problems that I hope and pray have answers and treatments. After 3 years and 7 months of TTC, I pray that our TTC journey is coming to an end.

Today I feel so blessed that we have an appointment with a fertility specialist tomorrow. I pray that the Lord will guide us and our Dr. closer to our miracle tomorrow!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you for tomorrow! You will be in my prayers! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

Brittany said...

I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Jamie said...

I'll be thinking of you! Hope you get some good news :)

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

Praying for your appointment! I've known many ladies who have PCOS to get pg, so I hope that gives you hope as a PCOS girl!! =)

Lianna Knight said...

PRAISE!!! Can't wait to hear what your next steps are :)

Melody said...

I am really hoping good things for you! I can't wait to see what the doctor says! I'm praying for you today.

KateB said...

Good Luck!!

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm excited for you to go to your appointment and can't wait to hear how it goes.

I have pcos also. I know exactly what you mean. The hormones your body releases because of all the cysts on your ovaries can totally sometimes feel like pregnancy symptoms. How horrible to wonder and hope. I hate that.

I know that my doctor always told me that there is always a chance I could get pregnant on my own. That I do ovulate every once in a while but nobody has any clue when its so not often. So to this day, even after doing IVF and having my son, I still dream and pray that one day I might just do it when I actually did ovulate not knowing I did and be surprised by a pregnancy. Here's to hoping and praying...

No matter what do what you need to do to help your body. And make sure to keep a postitive attitude and outlook because it makes all the difference on your chances of things working and you getting pregnant. Stress is not your friend in infertility no matter how much the lovely Inf. brings stress on.

Good luck today!!! Prayers!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Praying for you tonight and tomorrow--God is so good and has the best timing!

Annie said...

PRAYING for YOU!!!
sending big hugs!
hoping for the best for you my sweet friend!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Lori - I hope and pray your visit went well today! Sorry I am just now commenting. I am a little behind on reading! :)

Anonymous said...

I have something for you over @ my blog
Click Here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails