Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting Results

I am so excited to get my results from the blood work that I had done on Friday. My Doctor could call any day now. Thank you all for your comments on my last post! They helped me out so much, and I learned a lot too! I have decided to have my HSG done prior to the Clomid, but I still need to find out around how much we will need to pay for that procedure. Why can't conceiving just be free like it's supposed to be!!! I also found out that the HSG must be done sometime from CD 7-10, to ensure that you are not pregnant at the time of the procedure. I am just so excited to see what the next few months will hold for us.

As much heartache that infertility brings, it has taught me to count my blessings and embrace what I DO have. So today that is my blessing!!

7 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

you have such a positive reaction this all this--i only hope that if i was faced with the same i would handle it with the same grace and positivity.

KateB said...

i hope you hear some great news!!

Anonymous said...

C'mon, doctor!!! Call with some good news already! :)

Melody said...

Oh, I so look forward to hearing good news for you!

Jamie said...

Hope you hear some good news soon!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to hear the results. Prayers!

The Pifer's said...

Can't wait to hear!!! Love ya!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails