Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Wedding Hair

I have recently found some old pictures. Here are a few from my Wedding hair practice session. I loved the way that my hair turned out on my special day. My stylist did a wonderful job. Of course my hair went perfectly for the trial session, then for the actual day we had to fight with it a little bit, but it turned out great in the end. Enjoy the photos!



I would love to hear how you did your hair for your Wedding.

Did you stress out over your hair?

Did it turn out the way that you had imagined?

Tomorrow I will post about our Valentine's Day!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looked great! I love it! (I still can't get over how young you look!:) My hair did the same thing for me. I LOVED LOVED my trial run and then the morninng of the wedding we had a few issues and it didn't turn out exactly the same way again.

Elaina Weaver said...

Like the new blog look! How's the kitchen makeover coming along?

Meant to be a mom said...

Your hair looked gorg on your big day. So pretty.
I wasn't a big fan of my hair the day of my wedding. I hate it when you look back and regret something you chose. But oh well. The day was so beautiful I don't care. It just wasn't me. I should have done something more sleek, sideswept bangs with a low sleep side pony or something but I did big curls pinned up and it just wasn't me.

Julianne Hendrickson said...

OOh I so stressed!! I did a trail and everything was great, well the day of my hair took 3 hours! An HOUR longer than expected and it was SO hard to deal with! I can't do up-dos on myself, otherwise I would have just done that, less stress that way!

Jamie said...

Your hair looked great!

Surprisingly, I wasn't stressed out about my hair. I knew I wanted my hair half up and half down and kind of wavy/curly. My cousin actually did my hair and she curled it with a straightener...and it turned out great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails