My project is going well. I have not had as much time to work on it in the last week as I would have liked. But I am happy with the things I got done. I am a very organized person, so I have to keep up with the laundry, cleaning and all that other stuff! I try to clean up a project area before I move on to another, so I knew this project would take me a while! I cannot focus on all I have left to do, or I will start to panic!
It is really amazing to me how small changes can make such a huge difference to me. I have been working on a few of the small things from my project.
I spray painted all my light and electrical switch plates, as well as the screws so they don't stand out. It is so super easy to do! Just take off all your outlet plates, wash them and the screws in soapy water, then dry them all really good. Next lay them out on paper towel or any kind of old cloth, then spray paint. My outlet plates just needed one coat, but the screws needed 2 coats. Let dry for a few hours. While those are drying you will need to spray paint the outlets on the wall. I taped paper towels around the outlet so it won't get on my wall, that worked really good. Make sure you do it as fast and as light as possible. After everything has dried then put the outlet plates back on and see the wonderful results!!
Here are a few of the before and afters!
.jpg)

.jpg)



.jpg)



5 comments:
It looks great! I love the black accents!
great!! did u use any special spray paint? high heat?
That is truly amazing how something so little can truly change the appearance so much.
I just got your comment on my blog. And girl I do completely understand what you mean. I wonder every day what it would be like to be "normal". But I tell myself that God chose us special because he knows he has some miracle way to help us out and get us where we belong. I do believe it is for a reason. I am more thankful than I could have ever imagined for Cooper.
Hopefully your pcos won't be as stubborn as mine has been. I know women who can get prego on there own with pcos. Who knows maybe one day I will. Hopefully you will too. :) Ok now I'm just going on and on. I hope you have a great weekend.
That's a neat idea. I wouldn't have thought to do that. good job.
Awesome!!! Good work! I just wanted to stop by to tell you to have a Happy Valentines Day sweetie! oxoxo
Post a Comment