Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Lori's Kitchen Project-Lots of Prep

I am at the point in my project that requires a lot of prep work! I took all of my drawers out and took off the hardware, and prepped them for sanding (just the front). I think I counted 18 drawers. All of the snow and freezing cold temperature's really put a hold on a lot of things that I wanted to have done by now.

I then emptied all of my kitchen!
This table below holds all of the things that we use daily.

Most everything else fit into our office. I did not have any boxes so I just carried everything in my laundry basket then unloaded it. Not everything fit into our office, so I have some things in our dining room as well. I am so ready to feel organized again!



I never realized how much kitchen stuff we have!! I am so excited for the day when I can put all of the doors, and cupboards back into my kitchen. Hopefully I will be very happy with the results!! I also cannot wait to line my cupboards with fresh, new liners, then put all of my Kitchen items, that are all over my house, back in place!! My goal is to be done with this monster of a project in a month!!


This next week I want to work on:
Preparing for the sanding that will be done in the kitchen (lots of dust).
Tape off everything
Sand all drawers
Hopefully get the kitchen sanded as well!!
I would love to be all ready for primer in the kitchen by the first week of March



Today I feel so blessed to have a lot of things to fill my Kitchen cupboards with! I feel very blessed to be able to have everything I need to make a meal!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

You're making lots of progress! And I'm with you on having lots of kitchen stuff...all of my cabinets are just full of dishes!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job! I can't wait to see the final results. And Lucky Charms? Yum.:) But only the marshmallows. :)

Anonymous said...

when you get done come to my house =}

Julianne Hendrickson said...

WOW!! can't wait to see the progress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails