Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blog Sale-Menswear

I decided to host my very first blog sale. It will be menswear, as well as something for us women of course.

Item #1:
Never worn, I washed and Ironed this shirt but then found out it was too big for hubby.
Brand: APT. 9
Size: Large
Price: $25 (I pay shipping)






Item #2:

This shirt also was washed and ironed, but never worn. It has a small hole where the price tag was attached, it could be stitched up easily. I have a picture listed below.
Brand: Axcess
Size: 16 1/2 (34-35)
Price:$10 (I pay shipping)












Item #3:

This shirt has been worn.
Brand: Level Ten
Size: Large (Smaller large)
Price: $10 (I pay shipping)






Item #4:

This shirt was washed and ironed, never worn.
Brand: Levi Strauss
Size: Large
Price: $12





Now for us girls!


Item #5:
Brown Stilettos, worn maybe 4-5 times.
Brand: X Appeal
Size: 6 1/2
Price: $15 (I pay shipping)









First e-mail or comment, letting me know which item they want, will be the buyer.

loriweaver86@yahoo.com

I will not ship out of the USA. All sales are final, once shipped.



All items were purchased by me.







3 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Love those shoes!!! I am a way bigger foot than you hehe so unfortunately they aren't going to work--but I know they will go quick!

Meant to be a mom said...

Cute shoes. But my feet are too big for those puppies. Bummer.

Bonnie said...

That's a cute idea! Like a blog yardsale...to bad we are much bigger than ya'll, haha!
<3 Bon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails