Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog Awards



Thank you Michelle for this award! Go say hello and give her your support as she is also going through infertility.





Here are the rules for the award:

~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.

~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.

~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.


Here are my 7:


1. I would love to be a stay at home wife! I'd be working on projects non stop!

2. We have thought about Fostering.

3. I would not want to live in a big city.

4. I love to bake.

5. I tease my hair a lot!

6. I always have my Bose radio on.

7. I hate working weekends!

All my blog readers are very beautiful!!

I nominate:

Katie at:

The Life and Times of a Teaching Mommy


Thank you Tiffany for this Award! I would love it if you went and told her hello!



The rules for this award are simple, just pass it along!

I think all of my blog readers are Gorgeous!!

I nominate Melody at Estes Family of 3, The story of us! She's a sweetheart with a precious little girl!



1 comment:

Teaching Mommy said...

Thanks so much, Lori! This is my first award - and I was so surprised. I'm off to post about it now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails