Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Unexpected Appointment...

I totally intended to blog about the unexpected trip that came up this week, but after my one hour massage on Monday there was no way I could even lift my laptop! I was so relaxed. It was so nice that it was in my own home, so I could just crash after the massage was done.

So onto the "unexpected trip"...

I just recently found out that a childhood friend of mine is also going through infertility. We live in the same area, and I had no clue. More and more it surprises me who is also going through this journey. She found out about this doctor in Indiana who had helped a lot of infertile women conceive!! He says that is has everything to do with your uterus, and most women who are unable to conceive just need there uterus adjusted. For example, some uterus' are not in the right place, or they are laying on there side, etc. I know, it sounds cruel, but I am up for anything! So this childhood friend calls me up and wonders if I would like to go along, she has 4 appointments for THIS THURSDAY, which by the way, is TOMORROW!!

I was very hesitant at first, but I thought what is there to lose? Nothing!! Let's just say, the price for the appointment would make anyone want to go. So I told her I would go, and I am going to be the one driving. My mom decided to go as well, I guess this doctor also does other kind of treatments. I am glad that my mom decided to go along, I think I will need the moral support! Who knows how this place will be. The nice thing is that he will know right away if he is able to help me. I am just so anxious to see what the place is like, and mostly if he will be able to help me. I am going to take all my records, and I want to show him the progesterone cream that I am using to get his opinion on it.

Its going to be about a 4 1/2 hour drive, so get this, I need to leave my house at 3:35a.m. Yeah, you read that right! I think I am going to try to go to bed at like 8pm tonight, but I know that I will be so anxious that I won't be able to sleep.

My hubby is not too sure about this, and really I do not blame him. I guess I am more of a risk taker, and in this situation there is not much too lose. I wish you were all on my way, because I would pick up any one of you ladies that would like to go! How fun would that be, a car full of women going through infertility, no one would mess with us!! We would have the best trip. I mean, we would have lots to talk about! Right!! HA!

I pray that it will be a productive trip, I pray that I will get some more answers, I pray that it will be a safe trip!!

I will do a post on Friday to let you know if I survived!!

I would really appreciate your prayers.


8 comments:

GiGi said...

WOW!!! SO awesome and for some reason I believe his methods make sense!!!!!!!!! Im excited to hear your afterthoughts. Have fun and please keep us poste
XoxoGapGirl

Melody said...

I think this will be a very productive trip! And, if nothing else, you will definitely find out more about your body! I look forward to hearing good news in the next coupld months! GOOD LUCK!

Alexis said...

That sounds very intriguing, and possibly painful. You have my prayers, girl!!

Kayli said...

I am praying for you, that your drive will be safe & uneventful & for your visit to the doctor. I'll be praying that God will keep your eyes open but keep you on your guard as well. Can't wait to hear the result & what it was all like.

Meant to be a mom said...

I most definitely am praying for you sweetie! Best of luck. I've never heard of this but that means nothing! I hope it works. How amazing if it does. I am like you, it can't really hurt to try. I mean it will either work or it won't, your not losing anything by trying. I hope you guys have a great, safe trip. I can't wait to hear more about this.

Jaclyn said...

Oh wow! Sounds like an adventure...I hope it turns out well and he can help you! Wish I could go...but that would be a really long drive! Haha!

Freddae' said...

Lori - I stumbled upon your blog tonight and find myself speechless. You have no idea how much I feel your pain. It took hubs and I almost 3 years to get pregnant with our son. We've now been trying for over 3 years to get pregnant with our second...and no luck. I hope that we can be of support to each other. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Annie said...

my prayers are with you sweet girl. i hope you will get some answers. best wishes to you and your friend.
i look forward to hearing about it.
have safe travels hun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails