Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that

I thought this was my 100th post, but really it is not. I had a few drafts that I never published so I was counting those as well. I have just a few more till my 100th post, then I will be revealing my secret project and my very first giveaway! So sorry to keep you waiting longer, my secret project probably will not get started anyways until next week. I had an unexpected trip come up this week, that I cannot wait to tell you all about. It is about our infertility. I will have more information on that later today, so I will make sure to let you know then!!

I did so well last week with my work out schedule, until Friday! I worked out Monday through Thursday for over an hour each day, but I have not worked out since Thursday!! Let's just say I did NOT eat well this weekend. I will be posting my weight loss goal, and my total weight lost on my sidebar. I was pretty happy with my results this last week. I am planning on getting back on track today. I am OK with with last weeks workout results, but I would have liked to get in at least one more work out from Friday through Sunday, and I need to eat better on weekends. So my goal for this week is to work out 5 times for an hour each time. Tonight I am getting an hour massage!! So that should help me get a great start to my week. I cannot wait!

So even though it's Monday, I have an exciting week ahead of me!


I hope you are all having an excellent start to your week!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

great job working out! hopefully you'll be an inspiration to me. can't wait to hear about the secret project...

Ape said...

cant wait to read the "news"!! GOOD JOB on your work out girl!! You are already a skinny minnie as it is! Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails