When I got home from work, she had found a recipe online for Fettucine Alfrado, so we got right to work making dinner for just the two of us.
Below is the finished product. It turned out so amazing, and it was so easy. I will try to get the recipe on my blog. My sister is quite the little chef, she made the sauce all by herself and it was excellent.
I am one of the messiest cooks ever!! I hate that about me!Did you see Hummer in the picture above? He is so cute!!
+004.jpg)
While the Alfredo was being made, we got this brilliant idea to make smoothies for us. We could not find a recipe, so my sister starts pulling out all the fruit in the refrigerator, puts it in the blender with a lot of crushed ice. Then we add some orange juice and yogurt. We have no idea how this is going to taste, we are thinking it can't be too bad because it had lots of fruit in it. This is my sister right before she took the first taste...
+002.jpg)
...going in for the taste...
+001.jpg)
...and it was delicious!
+009.jpg)
We were so impressed with our skills (mostly I was impressed with my sisters, ha)! It's amazing what you can do with a little bit of fruit and ice!
By this time we were really hungry!!
So we enjoyed our delicious meal.
+003.jpg)
So after we stuffed ourselves we hit the basement to work off that fettucine and hopefully a whole lot more!! I have worked out every day this week. I feel so great. My sister is definitely fun to work out with, she keeps it lively!! I will be posting my weight loss goal and how much I lose on my sidebar soon. Hopefully I can reach my goal very quickly!!
My computer has been so slow recently that I do not even want to get on because it takes forever to do anything!! Hopefully a new computer is in my future! Any tips on speeding up your computer?
By the way this is my 98th post! Only one more post until I reveal my secret project and my very first giveaway!!


+010.jpg)
+007.jpg)

2 comments:
I love cooking!
I fix chicken fettucine a few times a month. My boyfriend loves it!
Makes me wish I had a sister :( sounds like a fun evening!
Post a Comment