A few weeks ago I finally got my new blind for my kitchen door, as you can see in the pictures below it was needing an update!
...as you can see below, the bottom had come loose and was hanging crooked.
This is right before I attempt to put up this blind by myself!
Below is the finished result!! I wanted a black blind so bad, because my other two blinds in the kitchen are black. I was disappointed because Lowe's did not have any black blinds like this, that were not see through. So I settled for second best. Tan.I must say, I surprised myself, for a while I thought it will never end up being straight! The more things I do on my own, the more confidence I get to try more things, like painting my kitchen cabinets. So any women out there who think you need your hubby to do all the fix er up stuff, you might be surprised with your own skills!!
I am so excited, hubby's game got canceled tonight, so he will be home the whole night!!!





5 comments:
Love the new shade. Corrie is also growing on me too. I think she may be trying to hang out with the girls too much though cause it never shows her with Jake.
It looks really nice. Can't wait to see the next improvement. You seem to always be doing something fun over at your house.
Lookin' good!!
I have something for you on my blog...
Click here for my blog
Corrie is also growing on me too.
Work from home India
Post a Comment