Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My new sink and faucet

Out with the old...

and in with the new!!






I am in love! I never thought a small thing like a sink/faucet would make such a huge difference! But believe me it does. Also, I could not wait to clean out my fridge, I just dumped all the spoiled food in the sink and turned on my garbage disposal!! My husband cracked me up, he asked me to show him how to use the garbage disposal so that he will know how next time he cleans out the fridge!! HA!! He does not clean out the fridge, but I think it might make him want to start now!

Hopefully this week my new black dishwasher will get installed! Slowly my kitchen is getting a face lift, and I am loving every minute!

My kitchen already feels newer and I have not even started with the biggest project!

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

If you have not entered my giveaway yet, you can go here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!

Jennifer said...

awesome. what a great improvement!

be careful with how you use your disposal though... I only put crumbs & tiny scraps down mine. I've always been told that garbage disposals are a plumbers best friend b/c they keep them in business! I've heard so many disaster stories.

enjoy the new sink!

Jamie said...

It looks great :) Sometimes little changes do make the biggest difference!

The Pifer's said...

Looks WONDERFUL!!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow what a change, it looks awesome.

Elaina Weaver said...

Exciting! The new sink looks great. Can't wait to see all your other projects.

It really is amazing how one small change can make such a huge difference.

Kendra said...

Hooray!!!! That is a NICE sink!!

Annie said...

it makes a ton of difference!!
it looks great hun!! :)

kanishk said...

what a great improvement!

Work from home India

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails