Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that

As the new year came and went I feel like I have not seen my hubby at all. He just returned last night from a 4 day business trip to Chicago. When he is gone I just feel so out of it. I hate it when he leaves. I did keep myself pretty busy, for the most part. In 2010 I really want to get more active. I would love to lose 15 pounds, 20 would be great! Even if I do not lose that much, I want to get into shape. I want to work out at least 3-4 times a week, my goal is to be on my treadmill 5 days a week. I started this week, which helped me keep my mind off of my hubby being gone, and I have been feeling so great. I always feel great when I work out, but I always end up slacking off. I know that losing even 5 pounds will help our infertility situation. It will help balance my hormones naturally, which is my ultimate goal. I would love to call our clinic that we are going to in April, and tell them that I am pregnant and I do not need our appointment. I have not caught up on all my blogs, but I have seen from some of them that I read that I am not the only one who is trying to get healthier. So I am so excited to follow everyone's journey, we can help each other!! Support is the best thing in the world!!


On another subject, I took down mostly all of my Christmas decoration over the weekend. I feel so de-cluttered! I love it. I left my snowmen out though, which is especially appropriate since it has been snowing like crazy here. I am so ready for green grass, spring flowers, lots of sunshine, sitting by the pool, spending lots of time with my hubby, and a weekend getaway!!!


I have been planning a huge project for myself to work on this winter since my hubby is so busy this time of year. I will reveal my project to you on my 100th post along with my very first giveaway!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad your hubby is back :) Even though it's not snowing down here in Georgia, I left a couple snowmen up at our house too!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my hubby has to travel. Glad he's back! And I hope we are both pregnant by April!! :)

Kendra said...

Can't wait to see your project!

Jaclyn said...

Yay for working out! I am soooooooo sore right now. I can hardly even type. Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, but not by much! I know what you mean about the hormone thing...which is why I have my "get into shape and lose some weight" goals.

So since you're all snowed in, I guess I shouldn't rub it in that it was almost 70 yesterday? :)

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm definitely on the work out plan this year. now lets just hope we can all keep up with it.
I hope you enjoy your project. Can't wait to hear all about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails