Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Difficulties in taking a "good picture" with hubby...

...while he's preoccupied with his phone. Ridiculous, isn't it! This picture just cracks me up. So you think we are all about technology these days?!!

We visited some friends on Sunday, and we were taking some pictures. I wanted to get a picture of hubby and I, and this is what I had to go through!
First of all he looks like a deer in headlights! Plus he is still on his phone!!

Next is me telling him to get off his phone and smile so we can get a picture!

Looks like we have the smile part taken care of. Finally!

Last but not least, we have a picture that passes. Barely. The cell phone is still in the picture, but at least he's looking at the camera and smiling!

So you have just seen how difficult it is to get a "good picture" with my hubby!

( I have to laugh at Kevin's brother in these pictures, he looks so impressed, ha!)


I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday! I have not been feeling the best this week, I am hopeful that by tomorrow I will be feeling a lot better!


9 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Ha, I know how that is! My hubs has an itouch and I swear it goes to bed with us and wakes up with us in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Haha. My husband is the same way. He's like "MORE picture?!" :) I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

My husband is the same way. He always crosses his eyes when I try to take pictures. I do take a lot of pictures though so I am sure he gets tired of it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is about men, but they just don't like taking pictures at all. LOL...

GiGi said...

You love Gap too? A woman after my own heart!!

Kendra said...

HAHAHA I have so many of the same types of photos!! My hubby is the SAME way!!

Hope you are feeling better =)

Meant to be a mom said...

Thats so funny, I love the random guy in the background A.K.A your hubby's bro. I understand what you mean though, Its not ever easy to take a mans picture. They just don't care like women do.

Ape said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! My husband is such a goofball its hard to get him to smile for a GOOD picture of us!! How's the kitchen going? Anymore news sinceyour procedure?

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails