Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you Tiffany at Dream's Do Come True for nominating me for this award. Go check out her great blog!!





Here are the award rules:


1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

Here are my 7 interesting things:


1. I iron a lot of clothing! I am very picky about wrinkly clothes, I have just always ironed them, so now I cannot imagine wearing wrinkly clothing.


2. I go tanning (I know, bad for your skin. I just have to have at least a little color!)


3. I take lots of vitamins daily (just a tip, Vitamin A is good for your skin)!


4. I have used Crest White strips years ago, and it really works. I have been wanting to use them again.

5. My hubby and I bought the cutest little puppy the first year of our marriage, but we only kept her for one day! Sad, right!! I could not deal with poo on my carpet. Now I wish we would have kept her, her name was CoCo, and she was a Shi Tzu. Every time I tell my hubby that I want a puppy, he just laughs at me, Ha!! I really can't blame him. I'm thinking that he will not let me get a dog for quite a while.


6. I could eat Chocolate every day, all day! (Did I mention I'm trying to shed a few pounds!! I wonder why!)

7. No laughing, please. I have been hooked on Days of Our Lives for a few years now! I love all the drama!!

I nominate these beautiful bloggers who keep me reading:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Keeping blogging... I love reading your blog.

Unknown said...

aww.. thank you! i enjoy reading your blog, too!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the award, girlie! Hope you're having a great day!

Annie said...

thank you so much for passing the award on to me sweet girl!! I tan too! I know it's bad but I'm addicted. I need to start taking vitamins, good to know vitamin a is good for skin! :)

p.s. I am goin to be following you now pretty girl! :)

Kendra said...

Haha no laughing here. I used to be HOOKED on Days also, but now it's on during the work day, so I haven't watched it in years. But I get the addiction!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I hate ironing.:)

Katie F said...

I love your blog. I left you an award on mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails