So I have reached 100 posts! I cannot believe it. I have enjoyed blogging so much. I am also approaching the year mark since I started blogging. I love looking back on posts that I have done, it brings back so many memories!
I have been so excited to share my "secret project" with you!
Welcome to my Kitchen...

Starting this week, I will be starting the biggest project I have ever done!
I am getting super excited for it!

I will be painting all of my cupboards!!
The color I chose is a Primitive Red.

I also want to get new knobs for all the cupboards!
The color will be similar to the table legs below.
I also want to repaint those table legs, and I want to paint my kitchen chairs black!
My color in the kitchen will be Red with Black accents.

Am I crazy?
Please tell me I'm not!

As we speak a major change is being made in my kitchen! (at least I think it's a major one)
My avocado sink is getting replaced!! I am so excited. It is so ugly. I am also getting a new faucet with a sprayer built in, and a garbage disposal!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!! I love updating our home. I am also getting a new Black dishwasher! Hubby's brother is going to install it sometime soon. So then all I would have left to update is my ugly oven!!! I'm sure you did not miss that one in the pictures above, it matches my ugly avocado sink perfectly. UGHHH..
I cannot wait to show you the new sink and faucet!!
Onto my very first giveaway!!
Since my colors are changing a bit in my kitchen, I am needing to change a few pieces I was using to decorate with. I purchased this awesome sign about a year ago, it matched my kitchen perfectly, it is a orange/rust color. I was thinking what a perfect item to give away! It could go from my kitchen to yours!!
It says: Taste and see that the Lord is good. Psalms 34:8

Also, I am hoping this could help you get started on a "secret project" of your own!!

A Lowe's Gift card!!!
Any kind of projects that I do myself are so rewarding. I love the outcome, and the sense of accomplishment. I will fill you in with updates as I am working on this project, I really do not want to rush myself, I want to try to do it right. I will be using these instructions.
Here are ways that you can enter this giveaway!
1. Leave a comment=1 entry
2. Become a follower=1 entry
3. Blog about my giveaway=1 entry
Just let me know in your comment if you have done #2 or #3. If you are a follower already and you leave a comment you will get 2 entry's!!
I will draw a winner on Saturday evening January 23, so you can enter until then!
Good Luck and thanks for reading Everyday Blesssings!
We made it to 100!!

I will be painting all of my cupboards!!
The color I chose is a Primitive Red.

I also want to get new knobs for all the cupboards!
The color will be similar to the table legs below.I also want to repaint those table legs, and I want to paint my kitchen chairs black!
My color in the kitchen will be Red with Black accents.

Am I crazy?
Please tell me I'm not!

As we speak a major change is being made in my kitchen! (at least I think it's a major one)
My avocado sink is getting replaced!! I am so excited. It is so ugly. I am also getting a new faucet with a sprayer built in, and a garbage disposal!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!! I love updating our home. I am also getting a new Black dishwasher! Hubby's brother is going to install it sometime soon. So then all I would have left to update is my ugly oven!!! I'm sure you did not miss that one in the pictures above, it matches my ugly avocado sink perfectly. UGHHH..
I cannot wait to show you the new sink and faucet!!
Onto my very first giveaway!!Since my colors are changing a bit in my kitchen, I am needing to change a few pieces I was using to decorate with. I purchased this awesome sign about a year ago, it matched my kitchen perfectly, it is a orange/rust color. I was thinking what a perfect item to give away! It could go from my kitchen to yours!!
It says: Taste and see that the Lord is good. Psalms 34:8

Also, I am hoping this could help you get started on a "secret project" of your own!!

A Lowe's Gift card!!!
Any kind of projects that I do myself are so rewarding. I love the outcome, and the sense of accomplishment. I will fill you in with updates as I am working on this project, I really do not want to rush myself, I want to try to do it right. I will be using these instructions.
Here are ways that you can enter this giveaway!
1. Leave a comment=1 entry
2. Become a follower=1 entry
3. Blog about my giveaway=1 entry
Just let me know in your comment if you have done #2 or #3. If you are a follower already and you leave a comment you will get 2 entry's!!
I will draw a winner on Saturday evening January 23, so you can enter until then!
Good Luck and thanks for reading Everyday Blesssings!
We made it to 100!!




31 comments:
I remember when we painted our kitchen at our old house. HOLY COW I was exhausted haha It took us 2 days and I said never again!! HAHA It was fun though, I can't wait to see your new kitchen when you are done!!
Im already a follower and I blogged about it over on my blog!!
Still praying for you girl
Congrats on your 100th post! I'm a follower and I'm leaving a comment! :) Good luck on the kitchen update. I love red and black together!
How exciting! I wish I had the time and the energy to update my Kitchen. I would love to win a Lowe's gift card :) Maybe that is the motivation I need to get started. I recently became a follower of your blog, and I also got your sweet email today. Thank you!
that's awesome! i really want to paint my kitchen cabinets white, but I'm nervous... hopefully you'll be my inspiration.
oh, and I am also a proud follower of your blog. :)
WOW your 100th post! CONGRATS!!!!!! I can't wait to see your done kitchen, your style looks alot like mine, I love it! I bet it will look great when you are all done!!!
Yay for 100!!!
I can't wait to see your kitchen...I love home makeovers!
(and of course, I'm a follower!)
Yay 100 post! I so happy about your giveaway and this being your first giveaway... I remember my first giveaway... No one entered LOL... But everyone says not to count it.
I am having a giveaway to ends jan. 20th.
I'am a follower!
I posted about the giveaway on my blog.
post about giveaway
Yay for 100 posts! Good luck with your big project and I can't wait to see the finished product :)
congrats on 100 posts! I love all those awesome cabinets you have, I wish my kitchen had that many! I think the black and red is going to look awesome, and can't wait to see how it turns out. My kitchen is stuck in the 50's cabinet wise, so I am leaning towards a redo as well, but just not sure what I am going to go with yet.
I am a new follower. I think the cabinets will turn out amazing. Can't wait to see how they turn out.
Your kitchen's going to look great!! I'm all about red these days, too.
I'm a huge pink and black fan, and I think the red and black color combo will look fabulous when you're done. Our kitchen needs some work, too....one of these days.
Congratulations on your 100th post - I'm new here, and am excited to look around.
Thanks for the great giveaway! The sign is really cute!
frankandkatie at gmail dot
http://tullossfamily.blogspot.com
I'm also a follower now!
frankandkatie at gmail dot com
http://tullossfamily.blogspot.com
I just linked up because of your giveaway but I am so glad I did - I clicked around a little bit and am reading about your fertility treatments. I look forward to reading about the next stage of your journey ... you will be in my thoughts!!
So I just found your blog, and I think it's awesome! :) I'm now a new follower too!
Congrats on your 1OOth post. I am now following you and am commenting too! Great giveaway. I love them. I actually just won my first one tonight and my 2nd one ends on the 25th!
I think that red is fantastic..I made the mistake of using a bright red and yellow in my kitchen and now it reminds me of eggs and ketchup every time I go in there. I'm planning on tiling an off-white backsplash to help soften the look and I've ordered a few books from the library since this is the first time I've ever attempted to tile anything {{shudder}}. Since I lack a craft-gene, this is quite a bold undertaking for me so I'm planning to read whatever I can to prepare myself before I jump in. Congrats on your milestone & I look forward to your "after" photos.
I'm a new follower.
I blogged here:
http://auntiethesis.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaway-round-up-01-14-10.html
shel704 at aol dot com
Your sink looks just like mine. I cant wait to see your after pictures.
I am now following you
Hello my friend!! I just read your dr appt post and I am in tears. I am so happy for you!! I am sooo excited for you as well. What he said makes sooo much sense. My uterus went completely backwards after all my children. That explains ALL the losses I have been having. I NEED HIS NUMBER!!! Lol. I need my uterus adjusted. Ha ha ha
ANyway, I can't wait to read about your good news. I will continue praying for you. You are just precious!!!
Ok, also, love the idea about your kitchen! Good luck and keep us posted. PLease enter me in the contest... TWICE! Im a follower as well.
=)))
XoxoGapGirl
I can't wait to see your completed project! I'm already a follower!
I love the colors you have choosen to paint your kitchen!! I've been after the hubby to let me paint our living room and kitchen!
You are in my prayers!
I am a follower!
YAY for your kitchen makeover!! i think it's going to look awesome in red and black!! how fun and different!!
i look forward to seeing the after photos!
p.s. just saw the photo at the bottom, it's adorable!! you are so pretty!!
&& i'm a follower!! :)
I think your red and black kitchen will be super cute
i follow:)
AND i look forward to seeing your kitchen make-over! sounds super cute!
Ohhhh a give away!! how fun!!!
I am so impressed with your desire to do do-it-yourself projects!! I am too lazy! I just get overwhelmed at the idea of it all and never start =).I DID sand and refinish a dresser once, and I will admit it was very satisfying...but also a TON of work!
Can't wait to see the finished result!! I think it's going to look great!
I am SO glad I found your blog through Lyndsie's! We are updating a 1960s ranch slowly and surely and it is so fun! I have a 100th post giveaway going on this week too :) Come on by and enter. Looking forward to getting to "know" you!
I am now a follower!
I LOVE a good give-away! Your cute sign would look great in my "reddish" kitchen!!! How fun :) Good luck with the kitchen redo...
Post a Comment