Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mums, Scarecrows and Pumpkins

Today was a day of my dreams! We didn't need to work so we just worked around the house. It was so nice to get so many things done on our to-do list! I wanted to get all of my things done outside. I bought Mums, some pumpkins and got to work!


This is our back porch!



This is our driveway/entrance!










There is something about Fall that makes me want to buy Mums and put them everywhere. I love Mums!! This year I found some white pumpkins, and I love how it turned out with the purple and white mums. My hubbys not to crazy about white pumpkins, he is a fan of the orange!!
I've seen some of you have started your Fall spirit!! I would love to hear what you love most about Fall!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so behind with my fall decorations:( and this is actually my favorite time of year. i usually put out a couple barrels of hay and set up my scarecrows with mums and pumpkins in my front yard. i think that's a southern thing!!

your decorations look awesome. i've never seen purple mums before. they look really good with the white pumpkins. good call by you:-)

Anonymous said...

Your fall decorations looks great. I love mums too. I haven't bought any yet since I have the worst black thumb ever but I may have to break down soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails