Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

You!!

I would love to hear from all my readers!!

I feel blessed in so many ways, the Lord has given me so much to be thankful for. Sometimes my heart feels all fluttery at just how lucky I am to have so much. The thing that has hit me the most recently is just LOVE! I am so in Love with my husband, and I am so Thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful man who treats me so well, and is not afraid to show me he loves me.

I am also blessed to be loved by so many others!

I see heartache so much. There are so many things that we have to endure in life, my heart aches for some of the stories I have read of people's REAL lives. If you are having a horrible time right now, please think about the Blessings that are here for us to reach out and take for ourselves.

I would love to hear what you feel blessed with today!!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

I'm thankful that no matter what we go through, we are never alone. What an empty life we would have if we didn't have God to turn to! I'm so thankful that He is in control of every situation, and nothing takes Him by surprise!

All About Me said...

I to feel blessed that I have a wonderful man in my life. Along with my furbabies Lola and Jackie who I couldn't go a day without. They all make me feel loved and wanted. Especially my baby Lolly when ever I'm upset she just knows and comes runnin' for mama...I love her so much (she's my dog) Jakie is my hubby's dog.

I have to admit that my hubby is the one I feel blessed with the most. He is so caring and wonderful and is alawys trying to be a better man. I love him with all my heart and soul.

I'm also blessed that God has a plan for me becoming a mother. I believe he wouldn't have put this passion in my heart to become a mother if I wasn't meant to be one.

I also feel blessed because of all my bloggy friends! ;0)

haha that was sooooo long....have a wonderful weekend!

Kendra said...

What a great idea!! Me too, I am grateful for my marriage. With so many marriages hurting, I am grateful the Lord has blessed us with five years of wonderful marriage.

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to think about our blessings instead of what we don't have. I am thankful for my husband and I both coming from such close families. It means the world to us that we get to see and talk to them as much as we do.

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on findingblessingsineveryday.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research shows that closely 90% of all United States grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails