This is my "perfect place to be" right now. How much better can it get!


I have been working on a scrapbook of our wedding, I have a small amount of pictures because my Mom's camera got stolen. So I only had a few snapshots, but I have lots done by the Pro's. I really need to get a scanner so I can show you all!
So here is an idea of what I have and will be working on.

After the Wedding I want to do our Honeymoon, and it is going to be a big, fat book because we took lots of pictures. Before we got married I started a scrapbook of Kevin and my dating years up to our engagement, I finished it the year after we got married. Now looking at it I am so glad that I did that, it is so interesting to look at. And it gets all my pictures organized, and easily accessible. So that is why I love to scrapbook.
I realized how much of my Mom's stuff I had been using, so tomorrow I wanted to go grab a few things at our local Scrapbook store .
I wanted to get some idea from you all:
What item could you not live without when it comes time to scrapbook?
I would love any creative ideas or any great scrapbooking blogs!
I feel so blessed to finally have the time to start some scrapbooking.



6 comments:
Hmmm I have never scrapbooked before so I have no idea what I could not live without. The idea you have looks awesome though. I'm sure whatever you do will come out wonderful!!!
I haven't ever scrapbooked, but I love to look at other peoples, and I have always intended to when I get pregnant!!
Jared got me a Cricut Expression for Christmas two years ago. He found a great deal on Ebay. I use it for everything!!! If I had to pick something besides that, it would probably be pop dots. I love the 3-D effect they give, and I love to use them instead of icky glue.
Oh my...I enjoy scrapbooking when I actually drag everything out and sit down and do it! I haven't in a very long time. I don't even have our "dating years" book finished yet! haha! When I do scrapbook, I couldn't live without double sided sticky tape!
I agree about the double sided tape...a definite must. :)
I am so glad you posted about this!! What a great reminder for me to get out my scrapbook stuff!! (I need to scrapbook our trip from LAST SUMMER!!) I so enjoy scrapbooking, and agree that double sided tape is a must have! :)
Post a Comment