Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oodles of a little Poodle


Meet Hummer! My parents little Poodle, he is quite the hyper-active dog. He can steal your heart away just like that!

My parents went on vacation, so we are house sitting/dog sitting. It has kept me really busy, they have a pretty big place so there are lots of plants to water, critters to feed, oh and I can't forget I still have to go to work. I love to house sit for them, it almost feels like I am on vacation. Sit by the pool, go on 4-Wheeler rides, go tanning, and relax in the Jacuzzi. So I cannot complain.



The day they left poor Hummer thought he was going along, he watched them the whole way out the driveway. Usually the first day they are gone he pity's himself, but he is doing great now. Kevin and I would have loved to go along, they are in Branson, Missouri. I have been there before and I loved it!



On Sunday night as we were driving home from church...



...we saw this ahead of us. It was breathtaking. With Moments like these how can you ever doubt there is a God!!




We will have a new addition to our family tomorrow! In the morning my brother-in law and his wife are scheduled to have there 2nd baby, a little girl. I cannot wait to meet her, and hold her. I will make sure to update you on the new bundle of joy, and also with lots of pictures (which I love to post with). So that means this little guy will be a big brother!! The other guy is Kevin's other brother, not the little guys dad. As you can see, they love ice cream! They even have there own special pail just for them because they eat right out of the pail. Too cute, I'm sure we will have lots of changes with a little girl coming into a family with mostly boys!!




Today I feel blessed to have the strength to face another day!

4 comments:

Amber said...

what a beautiful picture and such a wonderful memory of how great a God we serve!

How exciting to have a new little one coming to the family.

Kami said...

I absolutely LOVE those days when something so beautiful is right in front of your eyes. God makes things so beautiful, doesn't he?

Hubby and I have had those moments.

Enjoy your time at your parents while they are away. Treat it like a vacation. Their dog is sooooo cute!

Love,
Kami

Ape said...

WOW that picture is AMAZING!! God is good and he is great! He will get you through this journey!!!

Kendra said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!! I agree, I don't know how someone could see that and not believe in our Creator!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails