Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

She's Here!!



Isabella Grace Weaver
Born July 29, 2009 at 10:30pm. She weighed 7lbs 8oz, 19 inches long.



Kevin and I holding our new little niece!


The Proud Daddy and all his brothers and of course Isabella's little brother Gunnar! (you think he has enough uncle's to spoil him?)


Isabella's Uncle Donnie and his Girlfriend Alicia.



Isabella's Uncle Aaron and his Girlfriend Brittany.


She has already stolen everyone's heart!!





Today I am thankful for the safe arrival of Isabella Grace, she will be coming home tomorrow!!

8 comments:

Alexis said...

What beautiful eyes! And she looks so alert! Congratulations on your little blessing!

I know first hand how difficult these days can be in your position. Know that I'm praying for you and your husband.

Ape said...

how beautiful is she!!! COngrats on becoming an aunt!

Kami said...

She is beautiful and looks so healthy!!! Congratulations!!!

Kami

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute!! I am praying for you Lori, that sometime soon you will be holding your own little miracle baby!

Kendra said...

She is so precious! And SO ARE YOU!!! I have been thinking a lot about that sunset picture you posted and your words about the power of God beneath it. This morning I was reading about Abraham and Sarah, and how the Lord told Sarah "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" Gen 18:13. NO! Nothing is impossible with Him!! I am praying He works miracles in our wombs!!!!! I know He can!!!

Jaclyn said...

How precious!!! Congrats!!!

twondra said...

Congrats!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Auntie!! :) She's adorable.

You have something on my blog!!
~Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails