Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop

Three things you probably don't know about me!

1. I got married when I was 18!!!





2. I hate to cook! But I love to do laundry and clean!! That is usually what my days of consist of.



3. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters!


As you can tell none of us were ready in this picture, Kevin was getting the camera ready and took a picture. Its the only one I have that you can see everyone. The 3 youngest kids are my nieces and nephew. We vacationed in Gatlinburg, TN last August and we had a great time. We had a visitor almost every night, a Black Bear!!! It was very creepy! He wanted our trash!

Hopefully you learned something new about me! I look forward to finding out something new about you!!

MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I am just the opposite I love to cook but hate to clean. BTW I love Gatlinburg one of my favorite vacation spots.

ginny said...

just hopping by! i love to cook...despise the clean-up and am waiting for my children to be old enough to do all the housework ;-)

Jaclyn said...

I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters too! Though, now I also have a step brother, and a half brother.
I've always wanted to go to Gatlinburg...one of these days!

Jennifer said...

Hopping over from the Blog Hop to say hi from Colorado!

I enjoyed reading your post! I'll cook if you come and clean! LOL!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

All About Me said...

Love your blog! I'm also taking a break from TTC right now....hope you don't mind if I follow your blog! Came over from the blog hop to say hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails