Yesterday I was playing around with photo editing, and I was so in LOVE with the Sketch tool! This picture turned out so neat! Savannah LOVES all her stuffed animals, she blends right in!
Little Miss Savannah is cutting her 2nd Molar, the upper left one. It has been pure misery for her, she is definelty in a lot of pain. Sleep has been rough for her this past week, and it doesn't help that she has an awful runny nose as well. Makes me wonder if that is linked to the teeth, wouldn't surprise me at all. Poor baby!
Speaking of LOVE!!! I am in LOVE with Emily and Jef together!!! Jef was my choice from the moment I saw him ride in on his skateboard! He has a way of making everything look good! ;) After listening to him speak it was even more clear to me that this is the guy for her, he has a way with words that's for sure! Hopefully this relationship will last unlike many others!!





2 comments:
I loved watching the Bachelorette this season. I was never Jef's #1 fan just because he wasn't my type, haha, obviously I like to pretend I'm the bachelorette. But I think he is very sweet and genuine
I am in love with Jef and Emily too!!!
Post a Comment