Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Little Brother Got Married

March 31, 2012 was a very special day for our Family. My younger brother got married. We welcomed an amazing woman into our Family. I now have 3 sisters, instead of 2. 

The day was fabulous, everything was gorgeous, the Bride and Groom looked amazing! One thing did disappoint....my camera stopped working before the Wedding even started, I was very sad. I didn't get one picture of the Bride and Groom. I still want my Sister to make me a CD of all her pictures, so then I will have some!

I do have a few engagement pictures that are so amazing of them!! 





For now, this is all you get of the Wedding...






My Brother made this Pergola!!!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!




1 comment:

Callie said...

Congrats to your brother! I want to see more pictures, it looks like it was a beautiful wedding! They are so cute together. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails