You are now in the double digits!! Unreal! I cannot fully comprehend that you are getting so big, and that you are doing all these "big girl" things! You had your 9 months well check last week so here are your latest stats:
Weight:; 17lbs 6oz
Length: 28 inches
-You are still in size 2 diapers, we tried size 3 but they are just too big!
-Right around your 10 months birthday you started saying "Mama" and it just melts my heart! You say it so often now, at first it was only when you were tired, but now its happening a lot more!
-I thought you said "Quack, Quack" the other night while you were taking your bath! You have a ducky tub, and I always tell you about your ducky going "Quack, Quack" and you seemed to repeat me!
-It's times like those that make it so hard to believe that my baby is actually so smart already!
-You love to get into everything you shouldn't! Especially the fridge and the toilet!
-The cutest thing that you have done is when you pick up something small that you shouldn't have, and you know that I am watching you, you will put it into your mouth as quickly as possible and then take off crawling away from me as fast as you can!!
-You still love to dance! The song that always gets you movin' is "Country Girl Shake it for me."
-Your sleep has been very good. About 90% of the time you sleep straight through the night, usually right around 12 hours. If you do wake up through the night, I will get you a bottle and rock you back to sleep. You have been waking up when I lay you back in your crib, but you will put yourself back to sleep on your own when I leave the room. You just started this, and I am so in love!! I thought I would try it this past month, and you just talked to yourself for a bit and before I knew it you were totally quiet and sound asleep! I would never let you cry without getting you so I was beyond thrilled that you took to it so well!!!!
-Thing you don't like:
Getting Dressed
Diaper Change
Driving in the dark
-Things you love:
Peek a Boo
Bath Time
Electronics!!
Knocking over Stackable Things
Chewing on anything and everything!!
-Savannah you are truly our Little Blessing!! We love you to the moon and back!!



2 comments:
She is sooo cute! My baby is only a few days younger than she is. Isn't it amazing how quickly they catch on to something! She is precious!
She is looking so big! I love her little animal print pants. :-)
Post a Comment