Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Look Love!!! (Blog Makeover Giveaway)

I  am in LOVE with my new blog look! I have been blogging for a couple of years now and have always just made do with the different templates out there, until my wonderful friend Alexis offered to makeover my blog!! Now let me tell you this girl has got it together!! She has just recently started to do blog makeovers and wanted to get some experience with it!! I was so ecstatic when I saw the final product! She listened to everything that I wanted, by the way I am so bad at decision making, and she came up with the perfect layout for me! She truly has the gift of creativity!

This is where you can find Alexis!!





So as kind as she was to makeover my blog for me, she has also offered to giveaway one blog makeover to one of my lucky readers! This is such an amazing giveaway, and there is no doubt in my mind that Alexis will make you love your blog even more!! She is GREAT at blog makeovers!

Below are a few ways to enter this giveaway:

1. Leave me a comment as to why you would love to win this blog makeover for one entry!

2. Follow my blog for one entry!

3. Follow Alexis' blog for one entry!

4. Grab my NEW Blog Button (thanks to Alexis) for one entry!

So you have 4 different chances to win, be sure to leave a different comment for each thing you do! Also be sure to leave your e-mail address so I can contact the winner!!

This giveaway will end in one week!! Tuesday December 13, will be the last day to enter! Winner will be announced on Wednesday December 14!

Good Luck!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Lori! Love it!

Erin said...

1. I would like a blog makeover because your blog looks amazing and I love it :)

2. I follow you :)

3. I started following her blog.

4. I tried to get your button but the "function disabled" window opened that I couldnt copy your link :( I will try again tho! :)


hahaha what can i say, i love your giveaways lori! :D

Jaclyn said...

Super cute makeover! I love the picture you used in your header. I would LOVE a makeover...like you I've always made due with the pre-made free templates, but I would love a custom look!

Jaclyn said...

I'm a long time blog follower!!! :)

Jaclyn said...

I follow Alexis' blog!

Jaclyn said...

I have your cute blog button displayed on my blog!

Stephanie said...

I would love to win because I too am stuck using blogger templates. lol

Stephanie said...

I follow your blog!

Stephanie said...

I follow Alexis!

Ginger said...

Your layout is so cute! I've only ever used pre-made templates, too. Would love something more unique and memorable.

Michelle said...

I also have had the standard blog layout for the past few years and I would love to change it up with a professional makeover:)

Michelle said...

I follow your blog.

Michelle said...

I follow Alexis' blog too!

Michelle said...

I would love to have a blog makeover. I have been blogging for a LONG time and get bored with my look, but don't know how to change it and when I decide to change it...It takes me FOREVER! So, I just leave it! I would LOVE a new look!!!

Michelle said...

I am a long time follower of yours!

Michelle said...

I now follow Alexis' blog!

Sarah said...

Your new blog look is beautiful! I would love to get a blog makeover because my blog is a HOT MESS :) I always have such a hard time changing the look of my blog and I end up in tears over it because I'm not blog-tech savvy! And I just found out we're having a baby girl, so I'd love a little something more girly! :) Thanks! My email is sarahjd47@yahoo.com

Callie said...

Your blog looks great! I've never had a professional blog makeover before, and I would love to win to see what she could come up with for my blog!

Callie said...

I follow your blog! :-)

Ape said...

1. I would SO LOVE a blog makeover!! I am always finding pre-made templates however they dont really express who I am!

2. I follow your blog

3. I started following ALexis blog

World of Waxes said...

I am new to blogging and just use already made templates. I would love to have a new look for my blog!

Erin said...

4. got your button! :)

Ashley said...

I would love to win a blog makeover to capture the new journey I am on!

Thanks for the giveaway

Ashley said...

I follow your blog!

Ashley said...

I follow Alexis' Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails