This is officially my favorite stage that Savannah is in! I am lovin' every little smile, and giggle she sends my way. I have one little happy girl on my hands! From the minute I get her in the morning she is giggling! It started a few weeks ago, and she kept doing it more often.
Even when I peek over the fridge door and look at her sitting in her high chair, I get a giggle!
I get a giggle when I open the door after every nap!
I get a giggle when she doesn't want to nap! Uh Oh!
Daddy gets lots of giggles when we SKY.PE!
She has officially stolen my heart even more!!
Date night (with our girl of course)! It was a blast getting to enjoy a night out, and no cooking for me!! Savannah did so great, she of course has about 30 people just adoring her! She is a DIVA! You know it!
Our night ended with a trip to the grocery and by then the she was done...tired....and ready for her bottle! No jokes, I wished I has an airplane to fly us home!!
I have her on a wonderful schedule right now, which means there is not a moment to waste if we want to go to dinner and get grocery's after her last nap of the day. Normally we would just do one of those things, but this time the grocery was just a MUST! At about 7:30 she wants to be sleeping! I don't blame her, she needs her rest, she is a growing little girl!
Lastly I don't know how I would ever function without my amazing hubby! He has been the best Father to Savannah, I am beyond blessed. He treats us like his Princess'! We sure love it!
He has been my grocery man, and it has gotten me spoiled rotten! If it was up to me I'd never step foot into a grocery store again! Why go through the pain, when I could just be home in my cozy warm house, with my sweet baby and have hubby bring all the grocery's home and yes, even carry them all in!! I told you I am spoiled!! Oh, and one more thing he organizes the fridge!! It's those little things in my marriage that mean the world to me, it gives me just that pick me up I needed after a long day of trying to get all my chores done, which are never ending!
Mostly I love and adore how Savannah lights up when she see's her Daddy!!
Savannah has said her 1st words this past week! "Dada, Bye-Bye" (while she is waving) Melts my heart, and puts a permanent smile on Momma's face!! Cutest thing EVER!!!
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!!! It will end Tuesday December 13th!



4 comments:
How sweet! Our babies are so precious, and they will always find a new way to melt our hearts. It never gets old! Savannah is such a little beauty!
She is such a doll! I love those baby giggles too. In fact, I'll do just about anything to get my sweet girl to giggle. It's just the best thing ever!
So cute and sweet!
I love her first words! So cute. I can't wait until I know that Wyatt is saying "mama" or "dada" to us - I'm just not sure yet.
Post a Comment