This month you...
-started sitting on your own real good
-got feed twice a day
-hate green beans
-love pears (home canned)
-had a sleep regression
-started teething horribly
-still have no teeth in sight
-visibly get excited for your mealtimes
-demand a lot of Mommas attention since you cannot crawl yet
-still love to go on walks
-stole Mommas heart even more





8 comments:
Goodness she is getting so big! She is so beautiful. LOVE all her hair!
She is so adorable! Love all her hair. :)
I just love all her hair!!! Just you wait Lori...the heart-stealing only gets MORE intense as they get older!! =)
Yay! She's getting so old...love the hair and bows!
goodness gracious that first pic of her is sooo adorable!
She is so precious! She sounds so much like Wyatt in a lot of ways. I love her dark hair and all the headbands - too cute!
Awww she just so cute!
I love all of her hair!! What a sweet little doll!
Post a Comment