Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sitting all by herself

So my little girl is sitting on her own! I would say that she is doing pretty good unassisted! I still have the boppy  behind her if I am not close by, but she is pretty much a sitter now! 


Today I was taking some pictures of her, and when I came across this one I totally cracked up! It looks like she is so over these pictures! Like Mom I am only being good so I can get this over with!! :)

And this one is just priceless! She recently discovered her tongue, and she thinks it is just the coolest!

My precious little angel! You are my everything!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww so sweet!

Callie said...

Aw, she's doing great! I'm impressed. :-) Wyatt can sit for a few seconds when he feels like it, but that's not often - he likes to be on his stomach so much, he has no patience with sitting for now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails