I was contacted by My Memories about hosting a review and a giveaway of there amazing digital scrapbooking software! I was thrilled once I visited there website. Since I had Savannah I have done zero scrapbooking and have been wanting to start, now I have found the way I want to scrapbook!!
I soon realized that this was more than just scrapbookng software, you can do anything from designing your own scrapbook, creating your own photo album (large or small), creating your own slideshows, and much much more!! I could spend hours upon hours just finding out more things that I can do with the My Memories Suite!
As you can see I quickly started playing around with what I could do. I started a small scrapbook of Savannah's 6th month! Lets just say I am in LOVE! As all of you Mother's know that with a child there will be interruptions and a very limited amount of time to scrapbook! Good news, with My Memories you can just click "Save" and you are good to go until you have another spare moment, no mess to clean up! That is what I love about My Memories, among many other things! Once you have completed your project you can have it ordered online and it will be shipped directly to you!
Today you could be the lucky reader to win your own My Memories Suite!
Here a few ways you can enter:
1. Hop on over to My Memories Website and let me know what your favorite digital paper pack or layout is, then let me know in the comment section what you chose! 1-Entry
2. Follow my Blog-1 Entry
3. Follow My Memories Blog-1 Entry
This Giveaway will end Saturday October 1st at 3:00pm!





5 comments:
I like the "life's great" pack. I hope I win! I've been wanting a digital scrapbooking software!
I follow your blog! :-)
1. I follow you! :)
2. "Moments of Everyday 2"- LOVE!
3. I started following the my memories blog via FB
1. I love the "life's great" pack!
2. I follow your blog
First time leaving a comment, but I first started reading your blog when you were pregnant because we had very close due dates, but then your little one came earlier than mine :) (Also, our babies share middle names- how funny!)
thanks for the giveaway!
I follow your blog :)
Post a Comment