One Year ago today we found out we were pregnant!

It is truly unbelievable that we now have our precious little Blessing Girl here with us now!

God is so Good!

Savannah you have brought such joy to our lives. From the moment we found out we were pregnant with you, we loved you sweet Girl.
Last year we celebrated July 4th as a family of 2 (you were secretly with us, we just didn't know it yet), and now this year we celebrated the fourth of July as a family of 3!

Today I feel so blessed to have overcome Infertility. Thank You Lord.
7 comments:
Aw, I love these posts! So amazing to look back at when you found out and then look at your sweet baby now! Praise the Lord! :-)
Such a sweet post! Y'all are such a cute family!
Your story gave me such hope for all the problems we were having and now we have a little one on the way!
Love her 4th outfit!
I remember the day like it was yesterday! What a beautiful family picture!
aww we found out 2 days apart :) love the picture from the the 4th!! i am so happy for you guys, savannah is a lucky little girl :)
What a blessing you have been given! While I am still on my infertility journey, hearing stories like yours help me to stay hopeful! Your baby girl is just beautiful!!
Post a Comment