Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

5 Week Newborn Photos

I finally found the time to post the rest of the Newborn pictures! She was actually 5 weeks old at the time, but I knew my cousin who is a photographer was going to come visit at the end of March. So I just took her 2 weeks pictures myself, then when she came to visit she took the professional pictures! I was so super happy with how they turned out!! It is so crazy how big she looks in these! Shes growing like a weed!! Hopefully soon I can finally post an update on Savannah!


Enjoy the photos!!








10 comments:

Callie said...

Aw, precious!

KateB said...

She is beautiful, Lori!!! What a blessing!

Kristen said...

She is absolutely precious!

Annie said...

all the pictures are beyond precious!!! i love them!!

Brittany said...

What a sweet heart! She has so much hair!!

Jamie said...

These are great! She is beautiful!

Nick and Kristi said...

Precious! Look at all her hair it is so pretty:) Girlie I am so proud of you for posting...I have finally started my birth story..He He only 7wks late but oh well Im being a Mommy and that comes first:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful!

Meant to be a mom said...

She is truly so beautiful. What a blessing. These pictures are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails