Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Something disgusting

I had something this morning that made me want to gag.

Scrambled Egg Whites.

I have never had just egg whites I have always had the whole egg scrambled with cheese. Last week we left out the cheese, and this morning I left out the yolk. It was the hardest thing I ever had to cook, I was gaging then already. I was always the one who didn't even eat the white part of a over easy egg. Now here I am cooking egg whites and actually sitting down and eating them. If it wasn't for my glass of Milk or my Turkey Bacon I would not have survived! I told hubby that I can never eat this again.

It all started a week ago when we started P90X. That says it all right! Let just say last week was very painful. We also wanted to follow the diet plan, so that is where the egg whites come in. I just don't know if I can do it. Does anyone have a good way to make them? I need help!! I'll tell you the program works! I lost 6 pounds in the first week!! So that is why I want to try and stick with it. Kevin can eat mostly anything, and I am a very picky eater. Especially when I have to cook it, I think it has something to do with seeing and smelling the food before I cook it. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I am trying so hard. I would love any ideas/help!!

I cannot wait for my banana!

But then I know I have to conquer lunch...


...tuna with crackers.

2 comments:

Ape said...

well i have heard of the p90x and heard its a killer workout but really works!! ICKY i dont think I could do egg whites! haha Im a VERY picky eater to begin with!! Thanks for congrats on the baby! We are excited and its really nice to know that you are truly happy for us. I wish everyone that is in your shoes could be like this :o( How is everything going your way? Any new plans? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON YOUR DIET!! YOU CAN DO IT

Anonymous said...

Bestow the animal with two backs casinos? indorse this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and wing it confine online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] council at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and swish the fabricate primary genially touched in the headmaster !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] mise en scene is www.ttittancasino.com , in the way of german gamblers, remunerate manumitted online casino bonus.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails