Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Radio Interview on Infertility

My mom told me she listened to an interview on infertility on the radio yesterday. So I went online and found the interview, its about 5 minutes long. Here is the link if you want to check it out. Infertility interview. I think infertility is something a lot more people deal with than I thought so about a year ago. I'm sure not one of those people go through infertility with no anger, no frustration, and no bitterness. It is a true test of faith in Christ. For me HE is my only Hope to ever be a mommy!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I have a good friend in your same situation. I'll be sure to say a prayer for you!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I read over your blog and I want you to know that you are in my prayers. I pray that you and your husband are blessed with the gift of life very soon. =0)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I just found your blog and will also be thinking of you during this time of much needed prayer :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails