Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Closet Organization

While we stayed at my parents house, I reorganized their closets. I have been hooked on all matching plastic hangers. I got them when I moved our house 2 years ago, it looks so much better when they all match. So I did my Dad's first.


Before...



Then my Mom's.

Before...








My Dad's closet after...









My Mom's closet after...













I love organizing to see the end result! But I have to be in the mood, because once you start there is no turning back.
Is there something that you cannot live without when it comes to organizing?




3 comments:

WaitingandHoping said...

A trash can! It never fails when I start organizing, I find things I don't need or want anymore! It either goes in the trash or the garage sale box!

I LOVE TO ORGANIZE though! Especially my closet!

Anonymous said...

Okay so when can you make it to NC? My closet relaly needs you!

twondra said...

And if you come to WI, please stop at my house. :) Great job on the organizing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails