Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Taking a break

We are officially taking a break from "trying" to have a baby. We found out on Monday that our last cycle on clomid did not work. So we are taking a break until this fall or who know maybe even until next year. I am going to do a few natural things, nothing invasive. We are just going to take it easy. The stress from the last 3-4 months has been making me literally sick. I think its from all the different pills and the clomid. I want to feel normal again, I have been tired all the time and have had a bad sore throat twice in the last 3 months. So I have a feeling I need to sit back and relax. My hubby's favorite word for me is "RELAX." That word makes me want to scream, but I must admit it would do me good.

We have had lots going on, my sister who is due in August, started to go into labor on Sunday night. They were able to stop it and she is supposed to rest until Monday, she has 3 kids so that is a true test. We have been helping her out as much as possible. My sister-in-law, who is due in July, had been down with the most horrible respiratory infection. She was very sick. So the 2 pregnant gals have been having a hard time with there pregnancies. I just hope and pray that both can wait until closer to there dates to deliver these babies!

I hope all my readers forgive me for not posting sooner about my results, but I just could not do it. I had no desire to do anything on my computer this whole week. I had tons of e-mails and lots of posts that I missed. I worked, helped my sister and cleaned my house! That basically consisted of my week. I hope and pray that my mood starts getting back to normal and my body starts feeling better.

Tonight is movie night with my little sister! "The Proposal" maybe!!! I can't wait.

5 comments:

Alexis said...

These aren't just idle words. I truly mean them...
I'm praying for you.

Kendra said...

Praying....praying hard.
Love and hugs,
kendra

Anonymous said...

Lori, I am so sorry to hear that this cycle didn't work. I will be praying for you and your husband as your take a much needed break.

Amber said...

I so understand your feelings Ive been on Clomid and have had to take a few months off that stuff does some crazy things to you.

WaitingandHoping said...

Hey Lori. I was going back and looking at my comments people have left me and saw yours from March....I don't think I ever commented you back and I'm so sorry! You seem super sweet and I'm so sorry about your infertility struggles too. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to go through and sometimes I wonder if it will ever be over! I took Clomid too and didn't have any success with it.
Anyways, thanks again for the comment and I'm sorry it took me so long to comment back. I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep up better!

Blessings.......
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails