Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Progesterone Results Tomorrow

Wow, I am so scared!! Tomorrow I will call my doctors office to get my results from my progesterone levels for our LAST month on Clomid. I never want to call. It's better for me to have that hope than to call and find out the worst results ever. I am trying so hard to have faith and be strong, but as those of you who are going through infertility know that is very hard to do when all you have ever heard is low levels or negatives.

Positive?

What really does that word mean?

To me it means JOY, LOVE, THANKFULNESS, NEW LIFE, FINALLY, MIRACLE.

What does the word "positive" mean to you?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh I hope you get good news! I know what a struggle it is...don't give up hope girl!
<3 Bon

Alexis said...

I am "positive" God has a plan for you, no matter what the results are.

Amber said...

Hopefully you can share good news today:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails