Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Outer Banks Vacation...

...is almost over. Big sad Sigh. We have been having lots of fun. I have not been taking a lot of pictures. We have been going to the beach every day so far, so I did not want to get sand in my camera. Today is the first day that it has been dreary. We might go out to the beach today yet. We are here with Kevin's family and a few of his brothers buddies. We are all staying in the same house, its a pretty big house very close to the beach. Today will be packing up to go home day. We will leave first thing in the morning. Then its back to work. It has been so nice to get a break from work, we have been so busy and I have been training in two new girls, so it gets a little bit stressful. I have been trying to take it all in, I have been sleeping in every morning. I have been trying not to think about our infertility. But I am getting so anxious to find out the results that I have started to think about it a lot. And I am feeling sad, because I really would be shocked if it would work. I am going in on Monday to have my progesterone levels checked. Please pray for high levels. I just want to be a mom so bad, and it seems the months have just been dragging by with the same results. Negatives! So the day I see a positive will be the day I know I am carrying our miracle! Below are some pictures from our vacation!! Enjoy!




Kevin's cousin Kelsey and me!

Bowling Night!

As you can see they are having way to much fun!


Today I feel blessed to have had a safe vacation so far, and also for wonderful weather!

8 comments:

Kendra said...

I am praying this month is THE MONTH!!

Alexis said...

Glad you're having a good week, and keeping my fingers (and toes and legs and eyes) crossed for you!

Michelle said...

Glad that you had a great vacation. I'm praying for high levels!! :)
~Michelle

twondra said...

Glad you had fun! Praying for ya!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had a wonderful vacation. I am praying that your levels will be high. You will be a mom one day soon and you will be a great mom because you have wanted this so badly for so long.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for you that you've been able to have such a wonderful and relaxing vacation! You so deserved it! I am praying for high levels and that this cycle was a SUCESS!! :)

Kami said...

So glad you are having a great vacation! Praying for really great numbers!!! Crossing my fingers over here! Good luck!

Kami

Jaclyn said...

Fun! I need a vacation soon too!
I hope that everything will work out for you this month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails